THINK BIG

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Matthew 28:19-20

Jesus thinks big about your calling. Jesus thinks about all nations. Learn to think big! Don’t limit yourself to your race and nationality. There is a whole world out there. You cannot be a world changer thinking small.

I don’t think only about my race and nationality, I think about all nations. When I think about my ministry, I think about global evangelism.

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.

Acts 1:8

I want to make a global impact; I want all nations to come to my church. If you are going to dream, you might as well dream big. I encourage you to think big about your purpose.

You cannot achieve success at the highest height without pursuing your purpose. Your purpose is a highway to greatness! People who run away from their calling are running away from greatness.

You are destined for greatness! Discover your purpose and think big about your purpose. Only those who dream about being at the top make it to the top.

You can make it! You can be a pace setter, a history maker and a world changer! Learn to think big. Nothing is impossible to those who believe.

Though your beginning was small, yet your latter end would increase abundantly.

Job 8:7

Though of the day: Nothing is impossible to those who believe.

Confession: I’m destined for greatness!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

GOD REWARDS RIGHTEOUS LIVING