KNOWLEDGE GIVES LIGHT

For You are my lamp, O LORD, the LORD shall enlighten my darkness.

2 Samuel 22:29

Jesus is my Light and since He came in my life He has brought light in my life and that light came in the form of knowledge. The knowledge of God gives us light. When you have the light of the knowledge of God you can longer walk in darkness, you are made free.

You can name your problem. All you need is light concerning that problem and your situation will change. You will be delivered through knowledge. Knowledge of the truth will set you free!

And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:32

God’s Word will give you direction for your life. It will show you who you are and what you possess. It will show you what to be, what to do, and where to go.

The Word of God gives you knowledge so that you do not walk in darkness. It changes your perspective in life and it gives you God’s thoughts.

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Psalm 119:105

The Word of God instructs you as how to live your life. The Word of God is the instruction manual for life! It gives you God’s principles about life and shows you how to live righteously.

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

2 Timothy 3:16

Thought of the day: Knowledge gives light!

Confession: I know who I am, I know what to do and I know how to do it, I know where to go and I know when to go.

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

GOD REWARDS RIGHTEOUS LIVING