HOPE FOR THE GENTILES

And again, Isaiah says: “There shall be a root of Jesse; and He who shall rise to reign over the Gentiles, in Him the Gentiles shall hope.”

Romans 15:12

When you are not Jewish according to the flesh, you are a Gentile. Although God had originally called the Jews to be His people, this time He has also called the Gentiles to be His people. Glory to God! Now, Jesus the King of kings reigns over us as the Gentiles, we are His people.

Although the Jews are originally His people, God has had mercy on us and made us His people. We are grafted in to the family of God. We are now God’s people because we believe in Jesus Christ.

As He says also in Hosea: “I will call them My people, who were not My people, and her beloved, who was not beloved.” “And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said to them, You are not My people, there they shall be called sons of the living God.”

Romans 9:25-26

We have come to an everlasting kingdom, a kingdom that knows no end. Now we reign through Jesus Christ in the realm of life and we shall reign with Him in the millennial rule of Christ. We are now a kings and priests to the Most High God.

We live in His kingdom and we are the citizens of heaven. What a beautiful and glorious life! We who believe in Jesus are grafted in to the Jews. We are one with the Jews, the gospel is preached to the Jews and us alike.

And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near.

Ephesians 2:17

We did not know God, we did not seek God. However, God in His grace found us and grafted us in and made us His children. Jesus is not only the hope of the Jews but now, He is our hope as the Gentiles.

I was sought by those who did not ask for Me; I was found by those who did not seek Me; I said, ‘Here I am,’ to a nation that was not called by My name.

Isaiah 65:1

Thought of the day: There is hope for the Gentiles!

Confession: There is hope for me and Jesus is my hope.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

GOD REWARDS RIGHTEOUS LIVING