A SOUND, CREATIVE AND EXECELLENT MIND

For “who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

1 Corinthians 2:16

Did you ever know that you have a sound, creative and excellent mind? The opening Scripture lets us know that we who are born again have the mind of Christ. A mind that is sound, creative and excellent.

That should tell you that you ought to be fruitful and productive. There is a lot you can do if you put your mind to good use. The potential of your mind has been lying dormant, now it is time to use your mind.

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Romans 12:2

As you renew your mind you will be transformed from glory to glory. Learn to use your mind by engaging it in activities that benefit it. One of those activities is reading books. When you read the right books, you develop and upgrade your mind!

When you develop and upgrade your mind you upgrade your life, because your life is shaped by your thoughts. If you want to see that you have a sound, creative and excellent mind, put it to good use and read the right books.

Bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas when you come – and the books, especially the parchments.

2 Timothy 4:13

If you don’t want to be poor and left behind then read books because knowledge will empower you to live your best life. The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer because the rich increase in learning.

If you want to lead in civilization, then read books. If you want to live at the top then read books. If you want to make a lasting impact then read books. There is no way around it, leaders are readers!

Till I come, give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

1 Timothy 4:13

Thought of the day: I have to develop and upgrade my mind through reading.

Confession: I’m sound, I have a sound mind. I’m creative, I have a creative mind. I’m excellent, I have an excellent mind. I have the mind of Christ.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

GOD REWARDS RIGHTEOUS LIVING