BE YOURSELF

But now indeed there are many members, yet one body.

1 Corinthians 12:20

We are part of the body of the Body of Christ and we are many members. Everybody is different and has different gifts, so, be yourself and function in your gift and calling.

Don’t try to be someone else because we are equally important to God, your gift matters and my gift matters. We are the same, we are the same body. Your gift benefits me and my gift benefits you!

Find out what your gift is and play your unique role in the body. Find out what your purpose is and pursue it. Don’t compete with others but run your own race, you can be yourself and fulfill your own purpose.

Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and the finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Hebrews 12:1-2

Run your own race looking to Jesus! Use your gift and pursue your purpose, setting your focus on Jesus. You are doing it for Him and you are living for Him, it’s all about Him. He is the only One that can say at the end, “Well done good and faithful servant.”

His lord said to Him, ‘Well done good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’

Matthew 25:21

So run well and finish well, fixing your gaze on Jesus. You have only one life, so make it count. Make a difference for Jesus, use your gifts, pursue your purpose and advance the work of the Lord.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

1 Corinthians 15:58

Thought of the day: I can be myself and fulfill my own purpose.

Confession: I don’t have to be like anybody else, I can be myself and fulfill my own purpose.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

GOD REWARDS RIGHTEOUS LIVING