DO EVERYTHING WITH LOVE

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become a sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to be feed to the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Whatever you do without love does not profit you. Love should be the reason for everything! You should serve because you love God and people. You should not serve or do anything out of selfish motives. Keep your motives pure, and do everything with love.

Loving God and loving people should be at the center. Loving God and loving people will make you great in life. People respond to love more than anything else, because love attracts people!

Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

Matthew 22:37-40

Even if you had nothing, just start loving people and continue in your love walk. If you continue with your love walk, you will end up with everything. If you love God, God will love you.

I love those who love me, and those that seek me diligently will find me.

Proverbs 8:17

If you love people, people will love you. You get what you give. You reap what you sow, you do not sow hatred and get love, but you sow love and get love. People will generally treat you the way you treat them.

Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Matthew 7:12

Thought of the day: Loving God and loving people should be at the center.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for teaching me to do everything with love, thank You for teaching me to love You and to love others, in the name of Jesus. Amen.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

GOD REWARDS RIGHTEOUS LIVING