PURSUE YOUR GOALS

I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:14

The Bible declares that where there is no vision people perish, beloved, you should have a goal in life. I have a 50 year goal, a yearly goal, a monthly goal, a weekly goal and a daily goal. Every day I press on toward my goal.

Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to the things which are ahead. I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:12 -14

Paul pressed on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. What we are doing, we are doing for Christ Jesus. We are serving Him. We forge ahead with confidence that He who has begun a good work in us will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Being confident of this of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Philippians 1:6

You should live to accomplish your purpose in life. Get a vision from the Lord and pursue it and press on until you see Him face to face and He says to you “well done good and faithful servant.” For you serve the Lord Jesus Christ.

And whatever that you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ’

Colossians 3:23-24

Thought of the day: I have to pursue my goals.

Confession: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I can accomplish my goals and be an absolute success in life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

GOD REWARDS RIGHTEOUS LIVING