PRAY FOR PROSPERITY

Save now, I pray, O LORD; O LORD, I pray, send now prosperity.

Psalm 118:25

Some people think that we shouldn’t pray for prosperity or that praying for prosperity is selfish. However, according to the above Scripture, the Psalmist prayed for prosperity. What do you know! It is Scriptural to pray for prosperity. God wants you prosper all the time; He wants you to prosper in all that you do and in every area of your life. We have been called to a life of prosperity. Prosperity is from God.

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

3 John 1:2

Have you ever wondered, what would happen if you prayed the above Scripture verse? The Word of God teaches us not only how to live but also how to communicate with Him. You can pray Scriptures and when you do, you would be praying in line with God’s will.

And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” So God granted him what he requested.

1 Chronicles 4:10

What a beautiful prayer and again some would think that praying this kind of prayer is selfish, but if you stick to the Word, you will have a testimony. Apparently, God loved the prayer of Jabez because He granted him what he requested. God wants to bless and prosper you. Pray for blessings, favour and prosperity. Imitate the Word. It is your responsibility to pray for your own prosperity.

Let them shout for joy and be glad, who favor my righteous cause; and let them say continually, “Let the LORD be magnified, who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”

Psalm 35:27

Thought of the day: It is my responsibility to pray for my own prosperity.

Prayer: Pray for prosperity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

GOD REWARDS RIGHTEOUS LIVING