SEEK GOD EARLY

With my soul I have desired You in the night, yes, by my spirit within me I will seek you early; for when Your judgements are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Isaiah 26:9

They say the early bird catches the worm. Furthermore, it is said that if you want to be successful do what successful people do. We are all given 24 hours in a day and one thing that successful people do is start their day early while everybody else is sleeping. They utilize their given 24 hours in a day to the max.

Imagine what would happen if you started to seek God in the early mornings while everybody else is sleeping. By the time everybody gets up, you would have already spent time with God and ready for the day ahead. Wouldn’t that keep you ahead in life? Emphatically yes!

O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water.

Psalm 63:1

Imagine that before you engage with other people or before you get in the hectic part of your day, you would have already spent time with God. When you seek God early, you set the tone for the day; this is a sure way of staying on top of your game.

What is early, I would say anything between 4am and 6am. So, imagine if you habitually woke up at around 10am, just how many hours would you have wasted. If you don’t wake up between 4am and 6am, at least wake up as early as you can and spend time with God. If you want to be successful, do what successful people do, wake up early and manage your time wisely.

Jesus would pray in the early mornings while everybody else was sleeping. Evidently, the Psalmists and the Prophets did the same. No wonder they had such successful ministries, they managed their time wisely. Before you go to work or start your day, seek God early, this will transform your life and put ahead in life.

I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

Proverbs 8:17 (KJV)

Thought of the day: When I seek God early, I set the tone for the day.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You that when I seek You early, I find You, in the name of Jesus. Amen.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

GOD REWARDS RIGHTEOUS LIVING