BROUGHT INTO GLORY

For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Hebrews 2:10

Christianity is a life glory! When you are born again you have been brought into the glory of God. It does not matter what your life used to look like before you got born again.

You might have come from a disadvantaged background of sickness and poverty. It does not matter at all because the old has passed away and all things have become new.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new.

2 Corinthians 5:17

You don’t have to wait until you get to heaven see God’s glory. God has already glorified you! The glorious life is for the present, as Jesus is so are you in this world!

Moreover whom He predestinated, these also He called; whom He called, these also He justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

Romans 8:30

The glory of God is the goodness of God! Whenever you see the goodness of God in your life, you see the glory of God. The glory of God is God’s nature, God is a good God!

Then he said, “Please, show me Your glory.” Then He said, “I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Exodus 33:18-19

You share in His glory; you are a partaker of God’s divine nature. You are like Him. You are made in His image and His likeness, you look like Him and you function like Him. As Jesus is so are you in this world, Glory to God!

And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one.

John 17:22

Thought of the day: I have been brought into glory!

Confession: My life is full of glory! My life is for the glory of God!


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

GOD REWARDS RIGHTEOUS LIVING