THE KINGDOM OF LOVE, PEACE AND JOY

For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Romans 14:17

People everywhere are looking for love, peace and joy. They look for these in relationships, careers, fame, wealth, substance abuse, etc. Instead of getting love, peace and joy, the world gives them stress, worry and anxiety. That is because this world won’t solve your problems.

The world will give you stress, worry and anxiety. Love, peace and joy are found in God. The Bible expressly tells us that God is love, so if you are looking for love, you need God.

He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

1 John 4:8

If you are searching for peace, Jesus is the Prince of peace (Isaiah 9:6) and He gives perfect peace.

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 14:27

If it is joy that you need, in God’s presence, there is complete joy.

You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Psalm 16:11

Believe in the Lord Jesus, accept Him as your Lord and Savior, spend time with Him and experience His unconditional love, perfect peace and complete joy.

Thought of the day: When I spend time with God, I will experience His love, peace and joy.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for Your unconditional love, perfect peace and complete joy. Every time I spend time with You, I am refreshed and revived in Your presence, in the name of Jesus. Amen.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

GOD REWARDS RIGHTEOUS LIVING