CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS

He who has knowledge spares his words, and a man of understanding is of a calm spirit.

Proverbs 17:27

A man of understanding is of a calm spirit, a man of prayer is of a calm spirit. A man of prayer can control his emotions particularly when he prays very much in tongues.

Warren Buffet says that if you cannot control your emotions, you cannot control your money. However, as Christians self-control is a fruit of the Spirit.

We can walk in self-control when we learn to pray in the Spirit. We can bear the fruit of the Spirit when we learn to pray in the Spirit.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

Galatians 5:22-23

When you pray in the Spirit you crucify the flesh. When you pray in the Spirit you die to the flesh. I like to pray in the Spirit every morning. I die daily to the flesh.

I affirm, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

1 Corinthians 15:31

When I pray in the Spirit every morning, I gain mastery over the flesh. I can control my emotions, and I exercise self-control. I begin to dominate. I put the flesh under subjection. By the Spirit, I put to death the deeds of the flesh.

For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.

Romans 8:13

Thought of the day: By the Spirit, I put to death the deeds of the flesh.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for the fruit of the Spirit, thank You that the more I pray in the Spirit the more I bear the fruit of the Spirit, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

MINISTERS OF THE GOSPEL SHOULD LIVE FROM THE GOSPEL