HIS MERCY IS EVERLASTING

But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him, and His righteousness to children’s children, to such as keep His covenant, and to those who remember His commandments to do them.

Psalm 103:17-18

Wow, what a beautiful Scripture! It is wonderful to know that God’s mercy is from everlasting to everlasting on me. No wonder David could boldly say, “Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.”

God has had mercy on you before you were born and now His mercy has found you and will never leave you. His mercy endures forever. His mercies are new every morning. Nothing can separate you from the love of God. Hallelujah!

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Friend, you can trust in God’s mercy, you can rely on His love. You can rejoice every day because His mercy and love endure forever. God is merciful. Therefore, expect His mercy and grace; expect God to be good to you.

But I have trusted in Your mercy; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. I will sing to the LORD because He has dealt bountifully with me.

Psalm 13:5-6

Remember that in the Old Testament they lived in the shadow of things to come, now that you have Jesus, nothing can separate you from His love. He will never leave nor forsake you. His mercy is from everlasting to everlasting.

This I recall to mind, therefore I have hope. Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:21-23

Thought of the day: God’s mercy is from everlasting to everlasting.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for Your mercy on me. Thank You that I can rely on your mercy, in the name of Jesus. Amen.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

MINISTERS OF THE GOSPEL SHOULD LIVE FROM THE GOSPEL