THE WORD WILL MAKE YOU

So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Acts 20:32

The Word of God will make you! The Word of God will build you up! If you a preacher, the Word will make you a great preacher, if you are a worshipper the Word of God will make you a great worshipper, if you an entrepreneur the Word of God will make a great entrepreneur.

It is the Word that can build you up and make you great, no matter the career that you follow. Some could be thinking I’m in the Word and I’m not made, as if what I’m saying is far-fetched.

When we say get into the Word or give yourself to the Word. We are not talking about getting in the Word once in a while. We are talking about being in the Word on a daily basis, every day.

My son, give me your heart, and let your eyes observe my ways.

Proverbs 23:26

If you give yourself this way to the Word, it will make you. It will build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified. Get in the Word on a daily basis; sit with the Word every day. That is what makes the difference.

The Word should be your daily bread. You should be in daily contact with the Word. When you live this way you will see tremendous results. You will do what no ordinary people can do and you will live an extraordinary life.

Give us this day our daily bread.

Matthew 6:11

You are destined for greatness, you are born to be a king and you were created to rule and dominate. You can be above and not beneath, the head and not the tail and living in the Word makes that difference.

My son give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings; do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart.

Proverbs 4:20-21

Thought of the day: The Word will make me!

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word, thank You that I’m free to read Your Word and stay in the Word, in the name of Jesus. Amen.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

MINISTERS OF THE GOSPEL SHOULD LIVE FROM THE GOSPEL