GO FORWARD

And the LORD said to Moses, “Why do you cry to Me? Tell the children of Israel to go forward.”

Exodus 14:15

It is time to go forward! Forget what is in the past and go forward. Forget how they have wronged you or rejected you. Forget your past mistakes and your past failures, put them behind you and move forward.

There is more for you in your future than in your past. What is ahead of you is more important than what is behind you. There are better days ahead! Stop playing the past in your head and start imagining a great future.

Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

Isaiah 43:18-19

Start envisioning a bright future. Where your mind goes you will follow! If you can dream it, you can live it. If you can see it, you can have it. What do you see? If you can’t see it, you can’t have it. Play with your imagination and paint a bright future.

Your imagination is powerful because it is your creative ability. So use it and see with the eyes of your faith. Your life will go in the direction of your imagination. You will have what you keep imagining.

Next speak about your great future. Announce your dreams! Your words are powerful because they are your creative ability. Your life will go in the direction of your words. You will have what you keep saying.

Forget the past and start creating a bright future with your imagination and words. Forget the past and start moving forward. Keep going forward, you cannot change your past but you can have a bright future.

Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:13

Thought of the day: There is more for me in my future than in my past.

Confession: I’m moving forward. My best days are ahead of me. The best is yet to come. The rest of my life will be the best of my life.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

GOD REWARDS RIGHTEOUS LIVING