REMAIN HOPEFUL

Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

Isaiah 3:10

You are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and there is hope for you, Jesus is your hope. It is not over until God says it is over. Remain hopeful. God is not through with you.

Expect a turnaround, expect breakthrough and expect God to work all things for your good. He is working for you. A shift is about to take place.

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Romans 8:28

You have to have a constant expectation of good. Something good is about to happen and Bible hope does not disappoint. Keep thinking the best is yet to come, my best days are ahead of me and the rest of my life will be the best of my life.

Thinking this way creates an expectation of good and it raises your expectations for your life. The good news is that God will meet you at your level of expectation.

If you think negative like nothing good is ever going to happen to you and that your best days are behind you. You will lose hope and negative emotions will start to creep in and they will produce negative actions, your negative actions will produce negative habits and your negative habits will lead to a negative character and that will eventually lead to a negative destiny.

You need to snap out of it and control your thinking and be filled with hope for your future. Keep thinking the best is yet to come, my best days are ahead of me and the rest of my life will be the best of life. Your life will go in the direction of your thoughts.

But I will hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more.

Psalm 71:14

Thought of the day: I’m hopeful, Jesus is my hope.

Confession: The best is yet to come. My best days are ahead of me. The rest of my life will be the best of my life.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

GOD REWARDS RIGHTEOUS LIVING