OBEDIENCE ACTIVATES THE BLESSING

Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the LORD your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 28:1-2

As a believer you are the blessed of the Lord. You are already blessed and no one can curse what the Lord has blessed. However, you have to activate the Lord’s blessing on your life and your obedience activates the blessing.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.

Ephesians 1:3

You are blessed with every spiritual blessing and the spiritual blessings produce material blessings. When you walk in obedience to God’s Word you will see the blessing in operation in your life. A lifestyle of obedience to God’s Word activates the blessing.

That is why Paul said, “Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.” As a born-again believer, you have to possess the promises that are in God’s Word. So, you work out your own salvation, because salvation includes all the good things that Jesus came to give you. You put to work all the beautiful things that the Word says about you.

Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Philippians 2:12

You are blessed, now activate the blessing; put it to work. Make sure that all the beautiful things that the Word says about you happen. Make sure that the blessing is in operation in your life. Your obedience activates it.

If they obey and serve Him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.

Job 36:11

Thought of the day: Obedience activates the blessing.

Confession: I’m blessed in my coming in. I’m blessed in my going out. I’m blessed in the city. I’m blessed in the country. I’m blessed in the field. I’m the blessed of the Lord.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD

WAGE WAR WITH PROPHECY

GOD REWARDS RIGHTEOUS LIVING